Z-Wave Micro Smart Dimmer
Z-Wave Frequency: 868.42 MHZ (EU)
Input Voltage: AC100-240V
Output Voltage: AC100-240V
Output Current: 1.8A max.
Operating temperature: 0 to 40°C
Relative humidity: 8% to 80%
The micro smart dimmer is a Z-Wave device designed to work with various types of light sources. It may be
connected to two-wire or three-wire configuration so it can operate with or without neutral lead. The dimmer can
switch or dim connected light source either through Z-Wave devices or through the wall switch connected
directly to it. The smart dimmer is equipped with an algorithm of smart light source detection which makes
configuration easier and ensures high compatibility of the device. It may be used as a switch with nondimmable
light sources (in 3-wire connection).
The dimmer can be included and operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from
other manufacturers and/or other applications. All non- battery operated nodes within the network will act as
repeaters regardless of vendor to increase reliability of the network.
The encryption mode that the dimmer supports is S2 Unauthenticated. When the dimmer is being included into
a Z-Wave network, you can use your primary controller/gateway to enable encryption mode or disable
encryption. (The primary controller/gateway shall support encryption mode configuration). The dimmer
supports OTA and can update firmware wirelessly.
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Controlled by Sunricher EasyHome or any other Z-Wave controller,
• Advanced microprocessor control,
• Implemented algorithm of smart light source detection,
• Auto-adjustment of the appropriate control mode to connected load,
• Active power and energy metering functionality,
• Soft start function,
• Memory of the last lighting level settings,
• Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle, three-way, etc.
• Active element: semiconductor electronic switch,
• To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of
• The Bypass is an extension unit.