SONOFF Smart Wifi High Power Switch with Power Meter, POWR3
Sonoff POWR3 is an intelligent Wi-Fi switch that allows you to control electrical devices from a distance. It is a remotely controlled relay that you can connect to many devices in your home. It allows you to control one device and change, for example, a lamp or a fan into remotely controlled equipment. It allows you to turn devices on and off remotely and set their work schedules.
It is controlled via the free eWeLink application that can be installed on Android and iOS phones. Thanks to the compatibility with the assistants Amazon Alexa and Google Home, it can be controlled by voice commands. It also supports IFTTT tasks.
The Pow R2 model has a built-in power, current and voltage meter. It measures kWh and creates monthly reports on energy consumption. Thanks to it, you will calculate electricity bills and find out which appliances consume the most energy. Additionally, you can save this data to a file.
Sonoff is a smart home for everyone. With a few easy-to-configure devices you can change your place of residence into a modern home controlled by an application on your phone!
- Voltage range: 100 – 240V AC (50 / 60Hz)
- Maximum current: 25 A.
- Maximum power: 5500 W
- Product dimensions: 162 mm x 122 mm x 46 mm
- Wireless network: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- Security mechanism: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Case Material: Fireproof ABS V0
- Working environment temperature: 0 ° C – 40 ° C
- Working environment humidity: 5% – 90% RH, non-condensing
The most important features
- Remote control – turn on / off electronic devices from anywhere
- Monitor energy consumption – Track the current power, current and voltage of your devices in the app
- History of energy consumption – data on energy consumption and the total cost of electricity up to 100 days back
- Overload protection – Set thresholds for power, current and voltage to enable automatic shutdown of devices
- Measure energy consumption in a given period – measure the energy consumption of devices in a given period of time
- Synchronization status – real-time device status communicated to the application
- Share control – invite your family to jointly control your smart home
- Scheduled Scenarios – Turn on / off a group of devices with one touch, or turn on / off by another smart device
- Supported App – Free eWeLink app for iOS and Android
- Compatibility – works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
This switch is characterized by the fact that it can be controlled via a Wi-Fi network. For a very affordable price, you can transform your ordinary home into a smart home that you can control comfortably with your mobile phone. It sends data to a cloud server that connects instantly to the eWeLink application.
Control costs of energy consumption
The built-in energy meter monitors the power consumption in real time. Thanks to this, you will find out which devices use the most electricity and set up schedules for them to be activated only at certain times and situations.
Operation by voice commands
In addition to controlling the application, the switch is adapted to control its operation using voice commands. This enables compatibility with voice assistants such as Amazon Alexa or Google Home, Google Assistant and IFTTT. Device status synchronization is a breeze, so you always have up-to-date information on connected equipment.
Share control with all household members. You can assign the device to anyone in the house who has their own telephone.
Set up your own action scenarios
You can make devices start automatically at specific times or be activated by specific events. Thanks to compatibility with e.g. IFTTT, you can set the light to turn on after sunset and go out in the morning after sunrise.
Universal for many applications
The relay is compatible with a large number of equipment available on the market. It can be connected, among others with lighting, electronics and household appliances, lamps, fans and much more.