Shelly UNI, Intelligent Wi-Fi operated implant
Make any old appliance smart! Shelly UNI is the smallest universal module with two available digital inputs and potential-free outputs, providing endless functionalities.
Wi-Fi Connected. No HUB required – Connect Shelly UNI directly to your Wi-Fi at home.
Flexible power supply. Shelly UNI can be powered with the wide range of 12V-36V DC and 12V-24V AC.
Universal ADC. The ADC range can measure any voltage from 0 to 30 VDC. Dual ranges from 0-12V and 12-30V give exceptionally high accuracy.
Temperature & humidity sensors. Shelly UNI supports up to 3xDS18B20 temperature sensors or 1Х humidity sensors, making it possible to trigger outputs, local and cloud scenes.
Digital inputs. Includes 2 digital inputs, which can be support differing voltages and work separately from 2.2-36V DC and 12-24V AC.
Universal protocols. Out of the box, Shelly UNI supports REST, MQTT, CoAP, Alexa, Google Home, and Samsung Smart Things, making it highly compatible with all major home automation platforms.
Resistance. Even though there is no plastic cube, the transparent insulation cover over the chip protects it from high humidity, dust, and the threat of short circuits during its long working hours.
- Power supply: 12V – 24V AC, 12V – 36V DC
- Inputs: 2 Separated digital inputs from 2.2-36V DC and 12- 24V AC
- Outputs: 2 Potential free outputs up to 36VAC and 24VDC, max 100 mA each
- Power measurement: 1 ADC – dual ranges from 0-12V and 12-30V
- Channels: 2
- Working temperature: -40°C ÷ 40°C
- Power consumption: < 1W
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Frequency: 2400 – 2484 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction): up to 50 m outdoors & up to 30 m indoors
- Size: 20mm x 33mm x 13mm