Shelly 1PM, WiFi Switch with Power Metering
The Wi-Fi Relay Switch Shelly 1PM is intended to be mounted into a standard in-wall console, behind power sockets and light switches in order to control the electric power through it.
Power Metering. Shelly 1PM has an integrated precise power meter. You can measure the overall consumption of all the electric devices you are controlling.
Wi-Fi Connected. Simply connect Shelly to your Wi-Fi network and begin the ultimate experience by controlling your home with your phone.
Assistant compatible. Control your appliance with your voice. Shelly 1PM is Google home and Amazon Alexa compatible.
Up To 3500W. With Shelly 1PM you can control a wide range of devices and appliances.
Mobile app control. You can turn on and off your appliances from anywhere in the world.
Free Cloud. All you need to manage your Shelly 1PM is a smartphone and the Shelly Cloud free mobile application.
Weekly Scheduling. Create custom daily schedules for your devices.
Following the Sunlight. Shelly 1PM can automatically turn on/off based on the sunrise and sunset hours.
Countdown timer. No more forgotten turned on appliances. The integrated countdown timer can automatically switch off your oven after an hour.
- Power supply: Shelly 1PM is compatible with all major international voltage standards 110-230V ±10% 50/60Hz AC and 24-60V DC
- 1 Channel – Maximum load current per output: 16A/230V, 50/60Hz. You can control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment.
- Working temperature: -40°C ÷ 40°C
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/Wi-Fi Protocol: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Shelly 1PM can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point
- Frequency: 2400 – 2484 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction): up to 50 m outdoors – up to 30 m indoors
- Electrical consumption: < 1 W
- Size: 41mm x 36mm x 17mm