HEIMAN Smart Smoke Sensor 2, Z-Wave Plus
New design. Trusted technology. The new Heiman Smart Smoke Sensor 2 replaces the first generation of the Smart Smoke Sensor (HEIEHS1SA) and captivates with a brand new design.
Hopefully you will never need it, but in an emergency it will not only save your belongings, but also the most important, which is life. A pot left on the stove too long, or a forgotten iron … first smoke appears, then a fire is started.
The Heiman Smart Smoke Sensor 2 has an accurate smoke detection system and you are alerted acoustically and visually. In a serious situation, the smoke sensor alerts you with a red LED that flashes quickly and with a loud alarm. You also have the option of receiving a warning on your smartphone when you are not at home. This prevents smoke from causing a fire and expensive consequential damage.
By using Z-Wave wireless technology, the sensor can be connected to any Z-Wave gateway. Thanks to the latest Z-Wave Plus Standard, the smoke sensor offers a battery lifetime of 3 years.
- Soundlevel of alarm: 85 dB/3m
- Low battery indication
- Battery required: Yes (1x battery CR17335)
- Battery lifetime: 3 years
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Smoke Sensor applies DIN EN14604
- Dimensions d= 48 x 52 mm
- Weight 51 gr
- Hardware Platform ZM5202
- EAN 6971348970444
- IP Class IP 20
- Voltage 3V
- Device Type Notification Sensor
- Network Operation Reporting Sleeping Slave
- Z-Wave Version 6.71.03
- Certification ID ZC10-18076198
- Z-Wave Product Id 0x0260.0x8002.0x1000
- Firmware Updatable Updatable by Manufacturer
- Supported Notification Types Emergency AlarmSmoke Alarm
- Color White
- Communications Protocol Z-Wave Serial API
- Frequency Europe – 868,4 Mhz
- Maximum transmission power 5 mW