Aqara Zigbee 3.0 Window & Door Sensor
Aqara Door and Window Sensor
Detects if a window or door is open in real time.
Aqara Door and Window Sensor is sensor used to determine the status of doorsand windows. It detects if a door or window is open or shut through the proximity of magnets. It can also connect to and communicate with smart devices, and implement smart settings. Low power consumption, no tools required for installation. Paste it on the door and play with it.
- Peel & Stick
- Triggers Aqara Hub Alarm and Push Notification
- 2 Years Battery Life
A Smart Sensor for Every Door and Window
For an added peace of mind, install the Aqara Door and Window Sensor so you will never have to worry about the status of your doors and windows.
Support Apple HomeKit & Amazon Alexa
Door and Window Sensor is compatible with Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa. Highly compatible, Door and Window Sensor can connect with countless smart devices in the world to create your ideal smart home lifestyle.
Aqara Home Automation
You can customize different scenes with our suite of smart home products.
Turn On the Lights Automatically When You Open the Door at Night
When you open the door in the evening, the Aqara Door and Window Sensor will send a signal to the Aqara Wall Switch to turn on the lights. No matter how late you get home, the lights will automatically turn on.
Aqara Door and Window Sensor detects the current status of doors or windows via the distance of the magnets inside the sensors between the sensor and the magnet. The sensor is also energy efficient and one battery can last over 2 years under normal usage.
- Model: MCCGQ11LM
- Battery: CR1632
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee
- Dimensions: 41 × 22 × 11 mm
- Maximum Detection Distance: 22 mm
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ – +45°C
- Operating Humidity: 0 – 95%RH, non-condensing
- What’s in the Box: Sensor Unit x 1, Magnet x 1,Sticker x 2, Quick Start Guide x 1
- App: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)