Aqara Zigbee Temperature, Humidity & Atmospheric Pressure Sensor
Temperature, Humidity and Atmospheric pressure Sensor
Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor monitors and records indoor temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure in real time. The current and historical data is displayed in the app. It can also trigger other smart accessories to automate your home.
- No Wiring Required
- Temperature and Humidity Notification
- 2 Years Battery Life
Historical Data Tracking
Data is tracked in real time. An alert notification will be sent to your phone when abnormal environment is detected.
Works with Apple HomeKit and Xiaomi Mijia
Temperature and Humidity Sensor works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Apple Home app, and it also workswith other smart accessories in Mi Home app to make your life easier.
* Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2or later or an iPad with iOS 11.0 or later or a Home Pod set up as a home hub.
Aqara Home Automation
You can customize different scenes with our suite of smart home products.
- Automatically Adjusts Indoor Humidity Level When Used with a Smart Plug and Humidifier.
- Automatically Set Indoor Temperature and Humidity to the Right Level with an Air Conditioning Controller.
Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor adopts an industrial-grade sensor provided by the industry-renowned Sensirioncompany which has the humidity detection accuracy of ±0.3℃ and temperature detection accuracy of ±3%.The production process is strictly supervised to ensure high quality.
- Model: WSDCGQ11LM
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee
- Battery: CR2032
- Dimensions: 36 × 36 × 9 mm
- Temperature Range and Precision: -20℃~+50°C, ±0.3℃
- Humidity Range and Precision: 0 – 100% RH (non-condensing), ±3%
- Atmospheric Pressure Range and Precision: 30 kPa – 110 kPa, ±0.12 kPa
- What’s in the Box: Temperature and Humidity Sensor x 1, Sticker x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1
- App:Apple Home app (iOS 11.0 or later), Mi Home app (iOS 4.9.1 Version or later, Android Version 5.4.2 or later)