Aeotec Door Window Sensor 7, Z-Wave Plus V2
Door / Window Sensor 7 is used to monitor the contact between 2 objects and when that changes. Containing 2 sensor parts, it is typically installed upon a door or a window and the adjoining frame. When the door or window is open or closed, a signal stating that a change has occurred is sent to the connected Z-Wave gateway. From this signal, intelligent automation, security, and safety routines can be triggered.
What makes it special.
- Best-in-class size. 40% smaller than previous generations including Door / Window Sensor Gen5.
- Best-in-class battery life. Utilising a hardware and software configuration engineered in our Germany R&D facilities, Door / Window Sensor 7 uses up to 66% less battery power than past generations.
- Largest wireless performance. Combining Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave 700 series, Door / Window Sensor 7 offers the biggest wireless distance range yet. US editions have a 150% greater wireless range while EU and Asian editions have a 250% greater wireless range. Without the use of a power-hungry power-amplifier, this cutting-edge intelligence and security sensor can communicate device-to-device up to 100 metres / 328 feet or can be relayed over 400 metres / 1,312 feet.
- Fastest wireless performance. Its best-ever battery life and wireless performance are joined by the fastest wireless performance in an Aeotec sensor ever. Door / Window Sensor 7’s combination of 700 series and S2 offers a wireless and response speed 50% faster than older sensors.
- Name: Door / Window Sensor 7
- Dimension of Sensor: 19 x 71 x 18 mm
- Dimension of Magnet: 8 x 20 x 11 mm
- Packaging Dimensions: 72 x 32 x 120 mm
- Product Weight: 26 g
- Total Package Weight: 71 g
- Z-Wave Plus Certified: Yes
- S2 Security: Yes
- Smart Start: Yes
- Repeater: No
- Beaming: No
- Power supply: No
- Battery charger input: No
- Batterytype: 1 * 1/2 AA ER14250 3,6V
- Battery life: 3 years assuming 5 open and 5 close events per day with Wakeup reports disabled.
- Tilt Detection: must be over 5 degrees
- Operating humidity: 10 to 95%
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 45°C, -4°F to 113°F
- Storage temperature: -30°C to 70°C, -20°F to 158°F
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave Plus 2
- Radio frequency: 868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU
- Operating distance: Up to 50 meters outdoors
- Up to 164 feet outdoors.
- Water proofing: IP20 rating