Aeotec Door Window Sensor 7 Pro, Z-Wave Plus V2
The Aeotec Door Window Sensor 7 Pro is a sensor which detects if your window is opened, closed, or tilted which requires a tilt angle of at least 5°. The sensor is easily retrofittable. Furthermore, the Aeotec Door Window Sensor 7 Pro can include other sensors by being connected with other binary sensors like NTC contacts, micro switches or flood sensor.
Thanks to its slim design, the Aeotec Door Window Sensor 7 Pro can be inconspicuously on every window. The sensor just has to be installed on the window casement. Additionally, there has to be a slim magnet installed closely to the sensor at the window frame.
With the potential free input the Aeotec Door Window Sensor 7 Pro can also include other sensors in your Z-Wave system. For that, the binary sensor is connected to the potential free input of the sensor. Besides sensors, there can also be connected momentary switches, which control scenes in your gateway.
- Built with Z-Wave 700 series – higher range, more efficient and better performance compared to older generation series
- Z-Wave Door Window Sensor
- Detection of open, closed or tilted thanks to patented sensor technology (Tilt angle at least 5°)
- Potential free binary input to connect external sensors
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus V2
- S2 Security
- Residue-free and simple exchange of the circuit board
- Built in tamper protection
- Battery powered (1x ER14250), up to 3 years battery lifetime
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 71 x 18 mm
- Magnet Dimensions: 8 x 20 x 11 mm